Cause & Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
Are you worried that you might be at risk for high blood pressure? Many factors contribute to high blood pressure Including family history, diet, amount of physical activity, and other medical conditions. If you are at risk for high blood pressure then you might be worried about the effects on your everyday life. You might be asking, what are the signs of high blood pressure in men? This list of symptoms of high blood pressure in men may help you in your search for answers.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure in Men
High blood pressure can affect you in a large number of ways:
- Many with high blood pressure suffer from severe headaches.
- Chest pains, irregular breathing or irregular heartbeats.
- A noticeable lack of energy can also be a sign of high blood pressure in men.
- Problems with your vision that have not troubled you before.
- A noticeable red tint of blood in your urine.
- A strong pounding sensation in your chest, neck, or ears.
Don’t Hesitate To Have Your Blood Pressure Checked
Regardless of whether you have or don’t have any of the above symptoms, it is recommended to have your blood pressure checked once a year after the age of 30. If you know you have high blood pressure early on then you can work to resolve the problem before it can cause any serious health risks.