World’s First Testosterone Test To Prevent Diabetes
In Australia, on Jan 23, 2013 the world is beginning it’s first clinical trial to determine if testosterone can actually prevent diabetes.
“A world-first trial is getting underway in Australia to determine if the male sex hormone, testosterone, can prevent type-2 diabetes in men. Fifteen hundred men are being recruited for a national trial. They’ll be injected with a hormone to see if it can halt the chronic disease.”
– Sally Sara
American Diabetes Statistics
- In 2007 diabetes was the cause of death on over 70,000 death certificates
- Diabetes is a growing problem for humans
- High blood pressure & heart disease are related to diabetes
- Diabetes can lead to kidney disease, blindness & amputation
- 60% to 70% of people with diabetes have levels of nervous system damage
- The cost of Diabetes in 2007 was over $174 billion dollars
Read More About Testostosterone & Diabetes
Want to know more? Read The Full Story Here.
To get tested, check out our Scottsdale Testosterone section of the site and come in for an evaluation.