The Quest For Beauty
Since ancient times mankind has sought to remain young and beautiful. From carving their likeness in stone to questing for immortality, there is no limit to what people will do to maintain their youthfulness.
Even in modern times mankind still seeks this elusive goal. During the centuries man has developed many ways to get rid of wrinkles. Some of these procedures are surgical while others follow a more natural route. Regardless of the treatment you choose there is a solution for your anti-aging needs.
Face lifts are a popular method for stalling the aging process. There are pros and cons to consider when taking the surgical route.
- The effects of a facelift last longer than other procedures with results lasting 5-10 years.
- Facelifts are effective on all areas of the face, but the most common areas of focus are the jowls and cheeks.
- Most surgeries are out patient and you will be able to return home in the same day.
- Recovery time of up to two weeks.
- Visible signs of surgery during the recovery period.
- Pain associated with recovery.
- Carries a large price tag, usually of several thousand dollars.
The proponents of facelifts argue that the amount of work that can be done makes up for the price and the pain associated with them.
When it comes to finding a natural solution to the aging process, creams and ointments are the hot topic. These treatments have been shown to effectively reduce wrinkles without the need for surgery. The only drawback is that these treatments can take weeks or even months to have a minimal effect on wrinkles.
When looking for natural solutions there are also changes you can make to your everyday life.
- Use Sunscreen
- Quit Smoking
- Use reading glasses instead of squinting
- Get the recommended amount of sleep each night
- Don’t over wash your face
- Drink plenty of water
A Quick & Surgically-free Procedure
A procedure that has taken the anti-aging market by storm is Botox. Botox is a safe and effective procedure that is pain free and the results are almost immediate. Botox is not a surgery but instead you receive several small doses of Botox solution injected into the skin. These injections loosen and relax the face muscles reducing wrinkles.
These injections are done by needles so small that most patients claim to not feel any pain at all. And patients are free to return home the same day without a painful recovery period. If you are searching for a way to get rid of your wrinkles that is quick and pain-free, then Botox is the best way to get rid of wrinkles.
Contact us today for more information about Botox procedures.