“No Pain” Doesn’t Have to Mean “No Gain”
When it comes to beauty if you’re anything like me, the less pain the better. That’s why when it comes to wrinkles, Botox is the way to go. Botox is one of the least painful treatments you can ever have done to get rid of wrinkles. Most patients claim that they experience no pain at all. Unlike other treatments, Botox has no recovery time meaning you can get back to doing the things you love immediately.
What Makes Botox Painless?
There are several factors that make Botox a pain free way to take care of wrinkles.
- At 31gauge the needles used for Botox are some of the smallest needles available. This is smaller than the needles used for diabetic and TB test. The size of these needles is the main reason Botox is so painless.
- Botox injections are incredibly quick and therefore any discomfort caused is just as quick.
- Topical numbing cream can be applied before the procedure to reduce the already small amount of pain.
- Ice can be placed on the areas of the face beforehand to provide extra numbing.
- Some people who have a fear of needles can take laughing gas to make them disillusioned while the procedure is taking place.
Even though Botox is a painless procedure it can cause bruising in a small amount of people. This bruising can cause some discomfort, but very few people with the bruising complain about pain.
The Best Way to Reduce Pain
To ensure the least pain and bruising possible it’s important to find a skilled professional to perform your treatment.
The more experience your doctor has the more likely they will be to make the most precise injections possible. This will require fewer injections reducing discomfort and the chance of bruising.